If you are a networking student and want to learn remote pc access method using netbios then here we have something interesting for you. This is a simple process to access other PCs in LAN using NetBios.
- First of all you will need a IP scanner. Search for “angry IP scanner” in Google and download it.Now scan the desired ip on TCP/IP port 139.
- Now open CMD.
- Now type nbtstat -a [ipaddress]. Replace [ipaddress] with the victims IP address.
- If you see something like user <20> UNIQUE Registered in the windows you can connect to that machine easily.Or else try some one else’s IP.
- Now type net view user [ipaddress].If the output is like this: CDISK Disk xxxxx xxxxx, the victim is sharing a Disk named as CDISK
- Now type net use y: [ipaddress]CDISK. If the command is successful we will get the confirmation.The command was completed successfullly
Now open windows explorer or just double click on the My Computer icon on your
desktop and you will see a new network drive Y:> .
Incoming search terms for the article:
- lan hacking tricks,cool lan tricks,lan hacking tricks pdf,ubuntu lan hack,picjoke com,lan tricks,hack lan ubuntu,netbios tricks,hacking lan with ubuntu,lan hack ubuntu,hack pc lan with linux,hacking all pc in a lan using ubuntu,cmd lan tricks,lantricks cmd,aimbotcs net,NetBIOS Hacking,lan tricks and tips pdf,netbios hacking ubuntu,How to hack pc connected with LAN with ubuntu,hack other pc on network ubuntu,lan hack with cmd