Whenever I log on to my XP pro, the language bar is automatically loaded in my task bar. That’s really annoying. I never use this feature but it starts automatically every time and then I had to manually disable this. Today I finally found the permanent solution for this.
- To disable language bar Go to start->Control Panel.
- There click on Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options.
- Now open Regional and Language Options which is at bottom right of the Window.
- Now switch to language tab.
- Click on Details button and there click on Language bar.
- Uncheck the box that says “Show the Language bar on the desktop”.
- Click OK and you are done. Now that stupid thing is not going to irritate you anymore.