CPU-Z is a free software that lets you view all the information about the hardware connected to your computer. It gives you the details about your Processor, Memory, Motherboard, Graphics card etc. See the screenshot below.
CPU-Z can show following details about your computer’s hardware.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.