Previously we showed you how to send free SMS using facebook and now Google has integrated similar service with Gmail. So anyone using Gmail can send a free SMS to any of his/her contacts right from the mailbox. If you haven’t used this service or don’t know how to use it then follow the steps given below.
- Head to gmail.com and login with your user id and password.
- After logging in point your mouse at any of the contact from chat or use the search box to search the contact.
- Now point your mouse at the contact name and then select “Send SMS”..
- After this it will ask you to select the country of receiver and enter receiver’s number. Enter your friend’s number here.
- Now you are all set to send free SMS to your friend. You’ll get 50 free SMS credit at the beginning. Every time you receive a reply from anybody your SMS credit increases by 5 up to 50. So if it ever gets over you can always send one SMS from your number and you will get 5 more credits.
- Also if your SMS credit goes to zero then it will automatically increase back to one after 24 hours which means you can send at least one free SMS everyday .
Have fun 😉