The Windows Rundialogue box is something that allows you to look for any applications or execute any type of commands that would make your work more convenient. You can now look up any application by using the Add2Run tool. Since many of you make use of the Run command ( Win + R ) , the Add2Run tool will enhance its features. This software is absolutely free to install and use. It supports all the operating system platforms whether it is 32bit or 64bit. Here is a guideline on what the software would do for you.
- You can now initiate any program using the Add2Run software. Go to the Run box and type the name of the application. It will automatically will open up.
- You can also use the normal shortcut which pressing the Windows button and R together. This will activate the Run option. You can type the alias for the program that needs to be opened and then hit enter. This will bring up the program you looked for.
- When you want to use the alias option , you need to add the path manually. To do this ,open the Add2run software,go to the option named select and then mention the location where the file is stored. Next give a name for the shortcut and add the images related to the program.
- The next step is to click on the button named Add . This simple procedure helps you add the alias option for any software. No other configuration or addition is required on your part. This option allows you to run the program easily and without any more hurdles.
- The best part is that unlike installing other software and applications, there is no need to restart the computer. As soon as you add the software, it will start working instantly.
- Here is the link to download the software https://sites.google.com/site/add2run/download
By using the Add2Run program, you can work more conveniently.