Windows has this fun feature that allows you to play a particular voice message every time you log-in to your Windows PC or Laptop.
Follow the steps below for setting up the voice message:
- Open Notepad.
- Type the following on every new line:
Dim say,speechsay=”Welcome to Windows 10”set speech=CreateObject(“sapi.spvoice”)say
- Save this notepad file as Welcome.vbs file extension on your desktop. Now play this file by double-clicking on it. Note:If you see an error re-type all the inverted-comma’s in case of a text-font error while copying the above lines.
- Now as we need to play this after every Windows startup Open Run
- Type shell:startup and copy this Welcome.vbs file from dekstop and paste it in that folder.
- Refresh and Restart your Windows 10.
Now on every start-up you will be able to hear this welcome message.
If you want to Show a Text Message on every start-up in Windows click below: