The top dot com naming misreads!
Looks like these Companies that didn’t spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear .. and be misread.
These are not made up. Check them out yourself! Read the web-sites names closely!
1. “Who Represents” is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is www.whorepresents.com
Misread by many as “whore presents” do we need to say more!
2 . Experts Exchange is a very popular knowledge base where programmers can exchange
advice and views at its urls is www.expertsexchange.com
Misread by many as “experts sex change”.com
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at www.penisland.net
I wont go in the details about the above one.
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com
when you look carefully it looks like “the rapist finder”.com
5. There’s the Italian Power Generator company, www.powergenitalia.com
I Wont get into details about the above, but I am sure you can figure it out!
6. And don’t forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales, www.molestationnursery.com
Misread as “molestation nursery”.com
7. If you’re looking for IP computer software, there’s always www.ipanywhere.com
I read it as “I P anywhere” you see what i mean
8. The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is www.cummingfirst.com
All I can say ouch!
9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site www.speedofart.com
I misread it as “speed of fart”.com