Windows 10 has a lot of pretty amazing features , however after upgrading to Windows 10 one of the issue that I faced was that the Power Button went missing from the TaskBar.
Before starting click here to know how to enable the missing power button.
If the Power button in personalization is completely grayed out then follow these steps:
1. Go to Device Manager.Press Win+X and select Device manager.
2. Expand the Batteries and you’ll see two options.
- Microsoft AC-Adapter
- Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
Disable both the option and again Enable them
After Enabling Restart your Windows and check , the issue will get resolved .
If the battery icon does not appear on taskbar so to restore the problem go to Settings>Personalization
then click on Taskbar and in Notifications Area click on select which icons appear on taskbar
In the following window which appears turn the slider on for Power option
Now if the Power button is grayed out click here to resolve it
In Windows 10, you are asked to enter password every time you turn on the machine. That is the default behavior and it helps keeping your machine safe from unwanted users.
But if you are the only one having access or if you don’t mind anyone else accessing your machine then you can get rid of this login screen and save some time and efforts. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- Go to start, type netplwiz and select the first result.
- In this window, select the user for which you want to enable auto login and uncheck the option “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” and click OK.
- It will prompt you for the password. Enter the account password and confirm the password and click OK.
- Restart your computer and it should login to your default account.