Using context menu is the quickest way to do certain tasks on Windows-based PCs. You can immediately access a software, execute a command or do edit operations from right-click menu.
The right-click menu or context menu already has the wide range of useful options, but there might be some things to which you need quick access.
Earlier we used to do it by editing registry and going through some complex procedure and the procedure used to differ for different Windows versions. But when you are using a software to do it, it becomes all much easier and quicker.
Easy Context Menu is one such free software which can be used on all latest Windows systems. When you start the program you will see a list of commands ready to be added to different context menus.
All the options shown are self-explanatory, you just need to select the options that you want to add to context menu. You can read more about this over here
Easy Context Menu is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows Vista (32-bit + 64-bit both). You can download this small free software from the link given below.
The Windows Rundialogue box is something that allows you to look for any applications or execute any type of commands that would make your work more convenient. You can now look up any application by using the Add2Run tool. Since many of you make use of the Run command ( Win + R ) , the Add2Run tool will enhance its features. This software is absolutely free to install and use. It supports all the operating system platforms whether it is 32bit or 64bit. Here is a guideline on what the software would do for you.
- You can now initiate any program using the Add2Run software. Go to the Run box and type the name of the application. It will automatically will open up.
- You can also use the normal shortcut which pressing the Windows button and R together. This will activate the Run option. You can type the alias for the program that needs to be opened and then hit enter. This will bring up the program you looked for.
- When you want to use the alias option , you need to add the path manually. To do this ,open the Add2run software,go to the option named select and then mention the location where the file is stored. Next give a name for the shortcut and add the images related to the program.
- The next step is to click on the button named Add . This simple procedure helps you add the alias option for any software. No other configuration or addition is required on your part. This option allows you to run the program easily and without any more hurdles.
- The best part is that unlike installing other software and applications, there is no need to restart the computer. As soon as you add the software, it will start working instantly.
- Here is the link to download the software https://sites.google.com/site/add2run/download
By using the Add2Run program, you can work more conveniently.
As we have mentioned in the earlier post, the main feature of Firefox 19 is it’s built-in PDF viewer. But if you still prefer to use a third-party tool for this then you can easily turn off the built-in viewer.
If you wish to change the default PDF viewer, you can do it by going to Options -> Applications tab. There search for PDF and select the required option from the list.
Or else you can completely disable the built in PDF viewer by going to about:config. Type about:config in address bar and press enter. Click on I’ll be careful, I promise. In that page search for pdfjs.disabled. Set its value to true and you are done.