Even today majority of the users use the default Windows browser Internet Explorer to surf the internet even though there are much better alternatives available. Here is the list of browsers I would recommend my readers to use. The list is sorted in descending order according to my preference.
- Mozilla Firefox: It is the best open source alternative for the IE users. It is faster, it is safer and more customizable than any other browser available on the net. There are thousands of add-ons available for the users to select from. Just think what you want your browser to do and you will find it in the add-ons gallery. The only problem with this browser is it requires more memory to run which sometimes becomes problem on systems with limited resources.
- Google Chrome: Another open source browser developed and maintained by Big G – Google itself. There are reports claiming that this is the fastest browser in the market as of now. As it is new, there are still many things in which it is far behind from Firefox. But there is no doubt it is going to beat all its competitors sooner or later.
- Safari: Safari is the default browser for mac computers and is available for Windows users as well. From my experience I can say this is the most stable browser I have ever used. The browser looks really good with its simple and elegant design. It is not as fast as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome but still it can be a good alternative to IE. One problem is that you can not customize the look of this browser which sometimes is the reason why people choose other browsers over this.
- Opera: Last but not the least Opera. Opera is back in the competition with it’s latest versions which includes some extraordinary features like Opera Turbo. Opera Turbo is a technology implemented in the latest versions of the Opera browsers which when enabled allows the users with slow network connections to surf the internet with more speed.
If you have used any other browser which you think is good then please let me know. Use the comments form below to add your views.
Incoming search terms for the article:
As Safari 5 came out recently, many Firefox users made a shift to it. Due to the instability in Firefox many users moved to either Google Chrome or Safari. Here is a small “How To” on moving /importing your Firefox bookmarks to safari.
To import Firefox bookmarks in Safari 5 follow the simple steps given below.
- Open Firefox and click on “Bookmarks” in menu bar. There click on organize bookmarks.
- A new window will open. In that window click on “Import and backup” and select export HTML
- Save the exported bookmark.html file on your desktop.
- Now open your Safari 5 browser.
- Click on the settings icon located at the right top in your browser window. Select show menu.
- In menu bar click on File->Import bookmarks.
Select the bookmark.html file which you saved earlier. And you are done. Your firefox bookmarks now can be accessed from Safari as well.
Incoming search terms for the article:
import bookmarks safari 5,safari 5 import bookmarks,import firefox bookmarks to safari 5,safari 5 lesezeichen importieren,import bookmarks to safari 5,import bookmarks from firefox to safari 5,import bookmarks in safari 5,how to import bookmarks from firefox to safari 5,import bookmarks into safari 5,import firefox bookmarks into safari 5,how to import bookmarks to safari 5,lesezeichen in safari 5 importieren,how to import bookmarks in Safari 5,how to import firefox bookmarks to safari 5,safari 5 import bookmarks from firefox,importing bookmarks from firefox to safari 5,safari 5 import firefox bookmarks,how to import bookmarks into safari 5,lesezeichen importieren safari 5,how to import bookmarks safari 5,Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Safari 5,importing bookmarks to safari 5,safari 5 0 import bookmarks,import firefox bookmarks to safari,import bookmarks to safari 5 0,importing bookmarks into safari 5,import bookmarks from firefox to safari,import bookmarks safari 5 0,import safari 5 bookmarks,importing firefox bookmarks to safari 5,how to import firefox bookmarks to safari,import bookmarks from safari to firefox 5,import bookmark safari 5,importing bookmarks safari 5,import bookmarks safari 5 windows,safari 5 import bookmarks firefox,safari 5 0 lesezeichen importieren,importing bookmarks in safari 5,import bookmarks safari,safari 5 import bookmark,importing bookmarks to safari 5 0,safari 5 bookmark import,safari 5 bookmarks import,how import bookmarks to safari 5,safari,safari 5 bookmarks importieren,safari 5 windows import bookmarks,how to import firefox bookmarks into safari 5,safari 5 importing bookmarks,importing bookmarks safari 5 0