User Account Control is a technology implemented in latest Windows Operating Systems to safeguard it from inexperienced computer users. It mainly aims at securing system from accidental damages caused by user. But sometimes it may interfere in simple program installation or some other simple tasks. This can be annoying at times for users.
Here is a small step by step guide on disabling UAC in Windows 7 / Vista.
- Go to start, type regedit.exe in search box and press enter.
- Navigate to the following entry in Registry Editor.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \\ SOFTWARE \\ Microsoft\ \ Windows \\ CurrentVersion \\ Policies\\ System
- Now look for EnableLUA in right side pane. If the key is not there then create new DWORD with same name. Double click on the key and change its value to ‘0’.
- Press OK, restart your computer and done.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- permanently disable uac windows 7,disabling uac,disable UAC permanently,permanently disable UAC,permanently turn off uac,disable UAC hack windows 7,uac permanently disable windows 7,disable uac vb net,how to disable uac permanently,permanently turn off UAC in Windows 7,user account control windows 7 turn off permanently,vb net 2010 useraccountcontrol disable ad computer account,vb net disable uac,disabilitare uac vb net,permanent delete windows 7 uac,how to permanently disable uac windows 7,how to disable the address bar chrome in windows7 using regedit exe,hack uac vb net,disable UAC WINDOWS 7 VB6,disable uac vb,vb net disable uac a program