Windows has this fun feature that allows you to play a particular voice message every time you log-in to your Windows PC or Laptop.
Follow the steps below for setting up the voice message:
- Open Notepad.
- Type the following on every new line:
say=”Welcome to Windows 10”
- Save this notepad file as Welcome.vbs file extension on your desktop. Now play this file by double-clicking on it. Note:If you see an error re-type all the inverted-comma’s in case of a text-font error while copying the above lines.
- Now as we need to play this after every Windows startup Open Run
- Type shell:startup and copy this Welcome.vbs file from dekstop and paste it in that folder.
- Refresh and Restart your Windows 10.
Now on every start-up you will be able to hear this welcome message.
If you want to Show a Text Message on every start-up in Windows click below:
How to show a banner at each startup in Windows
Now a days everyone has a lot of accounts to manage and in all this, it is very normal to forget a password.
Recovering a Windows password is not an easy thing but being able to login to your machine is now easy, thanks to this tool called TunesBro WinGeeker. Obviously there are other methods(like reinstalling the OS which will result in data loss).
However if you don’t want your data to get deleted this recovery tool can be really helpful.
Follow the steps given below to quickly recover your Windows account by creating a bootable recovery disk with USB Drive.
How to use TunesBro WinGeeker to reset Windows password :
Head to TunesBro WinGeeker website and download the software. The trial version will list all the accounts that can be recovered but to recover the account, you will have to get the paid version.
After installing the software, launch the application. Insert a USB disk and click on “Burn USB” button on the screen.
You will now have to boot from this USB disk. To do this, put this USB disk in your locked computer, restart the machine. Press Delete/F8 to enter bios option. Select the option to boot from USB drive. Save and exit.
After rebooting from USB, WInGeeker will be launched. The screen will show you all OSs currently installed and also list all the users for each OS. Select the OS and account combination which you want to unlock. Then click “Reset Password” and “Reboot”. Now you will be able to login to your old account without using any password. Make sure that you set a new password and write it down somewhere to avoid this in future. But then you can always use WinGeeker to get back.
Tunesbro offers 24/7 support, 100% money back guarantee and free future updates for the software. Also it supports a number of laptop brands like HP, Dell, Samsung. So it is a great tool for those users.
Even though the update process on Windows 8 is better than that of the earlier Windows operating systems, you might see the countdown timer to restart your computer for finishing the update process. Which leads to a forceful system restart. Well, you can save your self from this but not many people know how. Follow the steps given below if you don’t won’t to see that countdown again.
- Go to start screen.
- Type “regedit” and press enter.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \\ SOFTWARE \\ Policies \\ Microsoft \\ Windows \\ WindowsUpdate \\ AU.
- There in the right side pane, right-click and select New -> DWORD (32-bit) value.
- Rename the new value to NoAutoRebootWithLoggedOnUsers and set its value to 1.
In case you want to bring back the forced reboot you can always delete this DWORD value.